Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Today's the Day

Today is the day that Pactimo will be announcing their brand ambassadors.  I realize I have a pretty long chance at being selected but I am still hopeful.

I was at Cycle Mania in Show Low and spoke with someone there who asked if I knew someone from St. Johns - I had met the person but didn't really know them.  His wife works for the school district but I really don't know her all that well either.  The person at the shop told me this guy from St. Johns was big into cycling and a good guy.

Well weeks later his wife emails me for something and I mention my conversation at the bike shop.  She tells me that he is part of a cycling group in Apache County and that he'd add me to their mailing list if I was interested.  I was.  He did.  Now I am up to date on all things cycling in the county.

Also, at church on Sunday I ran into someone who I had heard was also into cycling.  We chatted for a while and learned that he was big into both road and mountain biking but had not done either in quite a while.  I am thinking that Josh and I will need to plan a group ride and see how many others we can get out of the wood works.

If selected as an ambassador, here's the cool gear I would get:


No comments:

Post a Comment